ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Self-Catering Cottages in Somerset

Let me tell you about my experience with a self catering cottage in Somerset, England . This is also in the southwest part of England and the scenery was beautiful. This area is also known for its agriculture,which is why it was a great place to enjoy my winter rural retreat. Some of the great places included a
beautiful farmhouse that had 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms perfect for my large family, plus we wanted to get away from the city life.

The self-catering in West Country was also a great place to spend my rural retreat because of knowledge I came home with. An activity that is very popular in West Country is golf so I wanted to relax and enjoy some golf, West country is the place for me to do that. I also learned about tin mining and fishing because the towns in West Country are known for that as well. Any town in West Country is a great place to just enjoy something different. I would love to come back next year because my experience was so worth while.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket