ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Shopping Trip to Walmart

I actually went to two different Walmarts since the first one didn't have some of the things I needed.

First Walmart in CCH I brought:

2 Pampers Wipes for $1.97 each
Nivea Men Cool Body Wash for $3
Carefree Liners for $.94
Activia LT 4pk yogurt for $1.88

Total before Coupons: $9.76

Coupons Used:
2 Pampers Wipes coupons for $2=$4off
Nivea Men Body Wash coupon for $3
Carefree Liners Coupon for $1
Activia yogurt coupon for $1

Total in coupons $9.00

Subtotal $0.76+$0.85 cents in tax=$1.61 was my total for the first Walmart  I went to.

Second Walmart in GW I brought:

Schick 12 ct Razors for $ 1.97
Sure IS Deodorant for $1.96
3 Crystal Light Pure Fitness for $1.97 each
Snyder's of Hanover Cheddar Cheese Preztels for $2

Total before Coupons $11.63

Coupons Used:
Schick Razors coupon for $2
Sure Deodorant coupon for $1.50
3 Crystal Light Pure Fitness  for $2 from vocalpoint.com
Snyder's of Hanover preztel coupon for $1

Total in coupons $10.50

So the Sure & the preztels were  the only things I paid for in this transaction which were $0.43 cents &1.00+tax of $0.53

Total was $1.96


Side Note: I also went to Jewel-Osco and purchased two weight watchers yogurts for $0.69+$0.03 in tax=$0.72 cents for two. I would of gotten a better deal at Walmart but I couldn't find it so I just settled for this priced the other Walmart doesn't have a grocery section.

I'll try to post what I purchased last week later. Also, I'll be going to CVS to get some great deals they have going on for Stay Free. I'll be able to get for packs of Stay Free pads for free. Plus they have a M&Ms deals I might get in on.

Please make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on these great deals. If you have these coupons you can still get this products. There still on rollback.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket