ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Review of Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life by Bryan Curtis

This book was provided by Thomas Nelson for FREE in exchange for a review of the book.

This book consists of quotes that are helpful for the professional life. These quotes  are motivational because they get your ready for challenges you may face. The message I get for from this book of quotes is that you have to know how to overcome some of adversity in your career. You can't see any success without any challenges being thrown at me. This book also includes quotes from any famous faces that inspire you on a daily basis.

The book did include a lot of quotes that I will be using in my career path. These quotes did challenge me to start thinking about how I want my future to start out. It made me want to start taking advantage of all the opportunities I have before me, and know that there are going to be bumps at times.  This book is appealing to me because I'm looking for some extra motivation during my job search, so it comes in handy. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is having trouble in their professional life. You will pick up something motivational if you decide to read this book.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket