ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Monday, September 13, 2010

Review of The Edge of the Divine:Where Possibility Meets God's Faithfulness by Sandi Patty





This book was provided to me for free by Thomas Nelson in exchange for a review of the book


This was about Country Singer  Sandi Patty and her ability to overcome her weight issues. This book also talked about her faith in God helped her overcome this battle. Sandi Patty had dealt with her weight issues for years, and nothing seem to be working for her. She knew she had to change her life when her doctor informed her that she might not be around long. This book overall gist that that you have to take control of your life and trust in god to see you through.


This book did inspire me to take control of my health because if I don't I could be put in the same position Sandi Patty was placed in. This author made me think about all the other people who make the decision to have gastric bypass surgery. Sandi Patty also made me think about taking the precautions ahead of time so if I need to lose weight I can do it with gastric bypass survey. Sandi Patty also did a great job conveying her spiritual beliefs in this book. Her trust in God is what helped her overcome her weight battle, and even though she has lost weight its still an everyday battle. I would definitely recommend to this anybody struggling to lose weight, and might need some inspiration from reading another persons story. I would also recommend this to anybody who wants to get a hold of their life in general, and need some words of encouragement.


No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket