ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Uncle Sam's Plantation by Star Parker Book Review

This book was provided to me for free by Thomas Nelson in exchange for a review of the book

This book is about how the government has America's poor dependent on them. This book also discusses how government handouts helped Star Parker family, and how she stop using them.  The different type of poor that might need help from the government is also discussed. The poor of today are categorized into three groups the economically challenged, the lazy poor and the poor in spirit.

This book was interesting and it had some of the ideas that I feel the government is trying to do to America's poor.  I was definitely enlighten by reading this book because I realized how people are letting the government control their lives by asking them for things. The author definitely made me think about what can be done to get people off these programs and working. I think the first step would be to make sure everyone is educated. With proper education you are able to get the best job to take care of your family so you won't have to depend on the government. I would recommend this book to anybody who wants to learn more about the people who are being enslaved by our government. I would also recommend this book to anybody who wants to come up with solutions to keep people from depending on the government to get by. If you want to learn something new definitely read this book.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket