ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Guest Post

Friendly's Ice cream

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

Every Friday night, for the last 5 years, my mother and I head over to Friendly's ice cream. It has been a tradition for us for the last 5 years. When I come home from work, I set my home security alarm (atlanta home security) before going to dessert, and then we had out to Friendly's. We go to Friendly's because they have the best ice cream, and they have a large variety of ice cream to choose from. We like going out to dessert because it is bonding time, and it lets us catch up with what has been going on in our lives, and what happen throughout the week. My favorite dessert is the banana split because they are very filling, and very good. My mother also gets the banana split too. Every now and then I will get a soda to go with my ice cream, and sometimes I opt for a Reese's Pieces sundae, as this sundae taste very good too. This is a tradition that we will be continuing for a very longtime, and if you have never been to a Friendly's ice cream, then you should definitely find the nearest one, and maybe you too can start a tradition.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket