ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Moving Here


Author: Joyce Mccall

Moving wasn’t something I had planned but when I was laid off from work a few months back I was left with little choice. I had to sell my townhome in Dallas and move out to the suburbs where rent was cheaper and although it’s been a really big transition moving away from the city I feel like I’m really getting used to it here, too. There are a lot of things to love about this neck of the woods…people are so friendly! A lady at the grocery store yesterday told me about shopelectricityratestexas.com for energy and it’s also nice having room for the dog to run around. I thought what I’d miss most would be the restaurants and shopping but there are actually some great malls out here and I have found an Italian place nearby that I go to about twice a week. Suburban life isn’t ideal for me at this age but it works for now and it’s certainly helping me save up the money I lost when I didn’t have my job anymore!

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket