ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Monday, November 07, 2011

Singing along to the classic Grease tunes

Guest post written by Gloria Sherman

I remember that when the movie Grease first came out, I was so impressed with it! It's such a fun little movie and I can't even remember how many times that I listened to the record for the soundtrack. Well now that I'm much older, I have the DVD on also the soundtrack on CD. I listen to it every now and then and still love watching the movie now.

So when I heard that the play was going to be showing in my town, I decided that I would have to go and see it. I looked online to get some more information about buying tickets for it and while I was doing that I ran across the site hearingaids.miracle-ear.com. I looked through it a little bit and after that I decided to go and get fitted with some great hearing aids.

I really loved going and seeing Grease. I think that the kids in it did a fantastic job! It really did hold up to the movie and I'd love to see the play again.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket