ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Monday, January 30, 2012

Santa

Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

I think one of the sweetest things about Christmastime is the magic of Santa. I love seeing lthe wonder and anticipation on my children’s face when they talk about Santa coming to our home. We write letters to him, and I pretend to mail them to the North Pole for them. We go to the mall, of course, and sit on his lap and tell him all about what we’d like for Christmas. We talk about Mrs. Claus and the Elves and the reindeer. It’s just so sweet. My girlfriend told me about the Santa Tracker online, where you can “follow” Santa and see where in the world he is. She told me there was going to be a segment about it on the news tonight and that the news anchors were going to be talking about Santa like he is real and it is news. I love it! I’m going to Expertsatellite.com to figure out which news station that will be on. I’ll be sure and get the kids to watch it.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket