ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NO OSCAR COOKIES

Contribution by Kennith Griffin

I made a really cute e-invite using my CLEAR wireless internet connection for my Oscar Party this weekend. I have just invited my best girlfriend, but I just can’t wait. I know that it is going to be so much fun. I have ordered some Oscar themed napkins, paper plates, napkin holders, and drink charms. I have been planning a menu. I am going to just have heavy appetizers rather than cooking a sit down meal because we are going to be in front of the television the whole day. I am going to make a signature drink. I am still searching Pintrest high and low trying to find the perfect things to make. I have already started making an decorating the Oscar cookies. They are sugar cookies cut in the shape of an Oscar. I am painting them with the icing paint that they sell at specialty stores. I found a perfect gold color. I have put my sister up to helping me finish all of them. I make upwards of one hundred. I wanted to make sure that I had enough and also have enough for friends to take some of them home.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket