ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Friday, March 30, 2012

Babysitter

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

When I go back to work in 3 weeks, our baby boy will be 12 weeks old. Thankfully, we’ve found someone to come watch him in our home, rather than have to send him to a daycare. From what I have read, and seen from my friend’s babies, he will still be doing a lot of sleeping at 12 weeks. I don’t want our babysitter to be bored while he is sleeping. She told me that she likes to knit, and that she will probably do that while he is sleeping. Still, though, I worry that she will be bored. We don’t have television at our house, but because of the babysitter coming, I’m talking with the folks over at Satellite TV HQ to see about getting some services hooked up for her to enjoy. I think that it is so important that the people who watch your kids are kept happy. They should be paid well, and made to feel comfortable, in my opinion. You want them to be in good moods so they will be happy.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket