ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Frozen Drink Recipes - Smoothie Recipes - Frozen Drinks and Fruit Smoothies - Good Housekeeping

Frozen Drink Recipes - Smoothie Recipes - Frozen Drinks and Fruit Smoothies - Good Housekeeping

I was looking for smoothie recipes and came across some good recipes. I recently brought four pineapples for $0.62 cents thanks to price matching at Walmart. I cut up the four pineapples and they were really juicy ended up with a lot pineapple juice. I plan on using the juice in my smoothies as well. I also frozen some of the pineapples fruit so I can just throw it in the blender.

Pineapple Smoothie come up with your own twist. Also try this Pineapple Smoothie

More recipes using pineapples

Smoothies baby


No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket