ATLMUZIKFANZINC
Custom Search

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Speaking fashion with the masses

Guest post written by Erica Brooks

If there's one thing that many people can relate to on one level, it's wearing clothes. Sure, some people's clothing may be more expensive than others or some may put way more thought into their clothing. But a whole lot of people still wear clothing, no matter their circumstances.

If you can't already tell, I love talking about fashion. I've been kicking around the idea of buying a domain name and starting a fashion blog for a while. Well I finally got up the nerve when I saw the site www.Domainnames.com and just bought one. I don't want to reveal it yet until it's perfect though!

I think I want to feature people on my blog that you may not think at first glance belong on a fashion blog. I have an idea that everyone puts a lot more thought into their outfits than one would think and that's one of my goals that I'm out to prove with this blog. We'll see who's actually willing to let me interview and photograph them for this though.

No comments:

Image hosting by Photobucket